Our head office located in Market Street Mudgee, is the base for our operations.
Our private mortuary facilities and vehicle fleet are all located within the one premises together with our administrative offices and arrangement / selection rooms, chapel and private gardens.
Our mortuary facilities are fully approved by the local authority and exceed the standards laid down by the various professional associations to which we belong.
Our fleet of hearses, mourning coaches and mortuary ambulances are among the most up-to-date fleets in service in Rural NSW.
Our Services include but are not limited to:
• 24 hour Care Line.
• Funeral and/ or Memorial services at any location.
• Secular and Non Secular Service arrangements.
• Complimentary Chapel use for Services.
• Personal Consultation for Funeral/ Service arrangements with families at home, no matter which area, or in our office or at a location of your choice
• Prepaid Funeral Arrangements.
• Transfer of your loved one to our funeral home locally, Country or Interstate.
• Overseas repatriation.
• Preparation of the deceased for viewing and private viewing facilities.
• After service Catering.
• Self Catering Packs available.
• Consultation and booking of Clergy or Celebrant.
• Hearse and staff attendance at the funeral service.
• Complete ladies staffing upon request.
• Provide pallbearers if required.
• Complimentary Mourning car available.
• Memorial (attendance) book.
• Liaison with hospital, nursing home, and doctors for administrative matters.
• Liaising and booking crematorium or cemetery.
• Placement of newspaper and radio announcements.
• Organisation of floral arrangements and tributes.
• Liaising and sourcing music or musicians.
• Liaising with clubs and associations as required.
• Personal Organisation of design and printing of Order of Services, Bookmarks or Memorial cards.
• Wide Selection of coffin or caskets and availability for a more personalised selection.
• Legal registration of death and ordering of Death Certificate from Births, Deaths & Marriages.
• Assistance with grief counselling if required.
• Audio visual presentation personalised, prepared and supplied.
• Monumental Masonry.